All your accounting requirements are supported. And more. Accounting, also known as bookkeeping, is the recording and classifying of financial transactions into the books of accounts and associated registers.
Let us look at the some of the ‘needs’ for which businesses maintain books of accounts:
- To fulfill legal requirements – records as per standards and practices.
- To pay taxes to various bodies – statutory needs.
- Keep the business running – manage receivables & payables, cash, bank…
- Keep a watch on the pulse of the organisation – key performance indicators.
- Respond to queries – to locate the right transaction immediately.
We have been perfecting this ‘simple’ recording – accounting – from over twenty years. All this to deliver better, faster and more flexible ways to fulfill your needs, not just maintain books of accounts. A few examples will illustrate:
- With the entry of a voucher (this is what we call all accounting transactions) all books of accounts, all reports, all totals & sub-totals are updated instantly. There is nothing more that needs to be done – whether you are inserting a forgotten entry, or correcting one.
- Taxation requirements of all the states of India are available, in the prescribed formats.
- Supporting tasks like reminder letters, delayed interest, ageing, bank reconciliation.
- One single dashboard to look at all important business ratios.
- Drill down from any report, even the Balance Sheet, right to any voucher or filter and search.
- Data entry in the language of the users choice – and report in any other language (from the languages supported)
- Mark vouchers that are draft as ‘optional’ and convert these to final- with one button click